Question:
Who hates thanks giving?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Who hates thanks giving?
45 answers:
ErC
2006-08-21 07:11:20 UTC
Turkey of course.Well, I would say the person who hates THANKS GIVING DAY would be the person who is very rude, snobbish, stingy, greedy and much more to say.
leabone75
2006-08-18 18:55:13 UTC
I love the food and the company of family. But i hate hate hate hate hate the football games!!! boring!!!!!!
Helena
2006-08-22 11:08:59 UTC
it's one day a year, give it a break!
princesszoe
2006-08-21 23:11:07 UTC
I love Thanksgiving. Family, tradition, appreciation. It's great.

Hey bman, try NFL (Not For Losers)

I love football, lots of us ladies do. What a stupid statement.
*
2006-08-19 19:05:57 UTC
its only ones a year you get to stuff your face in all this food. the turkey, potatoes, ham......yummy. o ya and spending time with family is great too
MARIE B
2006-08-18 19:49:52 UTC
I hate it because my birthday falls on it every 4 years. I have never had a b-day party. Its all about the turkey. And everyone coming and going. And I gain at least 5-10 pounds. I only eat out of being bored. But I love the football.
mat
2006-08-18 18:59:26 UTC
I eat a lot even without the holiday but i dont gain weight. guess im lucky?
Queen A
2006-08-18 18:59:14 UTC
Be different and eat all you want

take that turkey and cut it into many pieces

pieces you can dip into a hot sauce made of jalapeno

and cilantro with lemon and garlic a little sugar

with a nice salad

4get all them pies & sweet potatoes

Do thanksgiving up your way

be creative and do not allow the fat monster near you
Ash Nickel
2006-08-18 18:58:20 UTC
I love Thanksgiving!
littlehuevo
2006-08-18 18:56:33 UTC
I love thanksgiving all you can eat for 3 weeks lol
Stan the man
2006-08-22 03:57:46 UTC
not me

all the food you can eat
2006-08-18 20:27:05 UTC
My answer to this is to think about what thanksgiving is really about. I mean how much true appreciation is shown by gathering together, being gluttonous and slothful and then complaining about the turkey for the next three weeks.

I have decided that to show my appreciation for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family, thanksgiving will be a time where I will share those blessing. Many ways that can be done are inviting someone who does not have family nearby and would be alone that day over for dinner. Bringing dinners to those who could not afford a turkey or thanksgiving meal, visiting people in nursing homes whose families are too busy with Thanksgiving gorging and football to visit them , volunteer your time at ahomless shelter. This will have a much longer lasting effect and cause you to truly be thankful for oyur blessings throughout the year then the normal Thanksgiving traditions. These traditions, to me, reflect what the holiday is truly meant to be about.
Evey
2006-08-20 05:46:12 UTC
I used to hate Thanksgiving. One day I just started to love it.Maybe because I have a son who has the day off the day after and I have to work later in the day on Black Friday. So I can enjoy it more. Yeah the food thing really can make you feel like crap if you over do it. But who can help to not over do it. Sometimes it is the only day you eat certain foods, and I want to make the most of it.
2006-08-18 19:00:02 UTC
I love the Thanksgiving for the food, and family being together.

Things have changed too much now. All of the old country farm families are baout gone. It used ot be around here on Thanksgiving and Christmas you would visit relatives and friends and eat a little everwhere i fyuou wished. nOw we are all so fractioned by distance , death and marriage that the old way is about gone.

I miss it. It really a day to be thankful, even for the non religious as it signaled the start of this country.
crowbird_52
2006-08-18 18:56:18 UTC
The really mean thing about Thanksgiving is the way that the poultry "industry" tries to rush so many fattened turkeys to market by force feeding, chemical injections etc. Turkey is the WORST thing you can eat at Thanksgiving time, folks. Try an alternative, or stick with corn, beans and squash like the Pilgrims did.
'Barn
2006-08-18 18:56:08 UTC
Yes, it is the holiday some of us love to hate. My suggestion would be to plan. Yes the holiday is around "food", but this Thanksgiving I challenge you to focus on the family and friends that are present. Perhaps this might ease some of the over-eating (I know I'm guilty of that myself during this holiday)
T.Mack
2006-08-19 01:21:10 UTC
I like Thanksgiving because of the good food, what I don't like about it is all the cleaning to do afterwards like with the dishes and such because I usually the one who ends up having to do it. Now the ideal Thanksgiving meal would be to go out to eat, that way there is no cleaning up afterwards to deal with.
ronfschmidt
2006-08-18 18:59:47 UTC
All holidays that are celebrated in the United States are economically based. "Hey Santa will get you things if you're good." What a mind F... on our children. Okay we can lie to our kids for years and years but still expect them to be "normal" Think for yourselves. Holidays destroy regular people and benefit a few...
DetailSpaz
2006-08-19 20:21:37 UTC
Chandler Bing
tjjone
2006-08-18 18:56:33 UTC
I love it because it is a day off from work.

I hate it because it always falls on a Thursday. Why can't it be on a Friday or Monday to give us the long weekend?
skyppolar_green
2006-08-19 10:25:26 UTC
well i can honestly say i do i was born on thanksgiving and needless to say that i am also mad cause it is like the most boring holiday cause people eat and then they sit around and there is nothing good on t.v, and then there is all of those stupid left overs that suck so yes i do hate thanksgiving
Mimi Kitty
2006-08-18 19:16:19 UTC
Thanksgiving is always a huge to-do at my house. My mother goes crazy because she hates to cook. She also gets really upset because she hates her brother's wife (her sister in law) and I have to hear about it. This year, I'm trying to have Thanksgiving at my boyfriend's house so I do not have to her my mother complain.
imacatholic2
2006-08-19 22:51:16 UTC
I love Thanksgiving.

I get together with family and friends to share a wonderful meal.

And its the holiday that has been the least corrupted by popular society.
Harp
2006-08-21 16:09:53 UTC
I don't hate Thanksgiving at all. I acutally love it. I was born on Thanksgiving, so it has become one of my favorite holidays. An extra day to be thankful for. :):)
Ed M
2006-08-18 18:56:22 UTC
Love the food, hate football, hate the annual "My kids did better than yours" BS.
2006-08-21 09:04:40 UTC
I like Thanksgiving because the families get together and have fun
iknowtruthismine
2006-08-19 11:20:02 UTC
How can you hate Thanksgiving? All your relatives get together, drink too much and make fools of themselves. Great cam-corder day, for sure.
pinkrosegreeneyes bluerose
2006-08-22 13:47:41 UTC
I like Thanksgiving but I never cared much for turkey. Except when it's smoked, then it tastes like ham! I like the turkey stuffing , though!
lona b
2006-08-21 19:55:41 UTC
Hate it people sitting around stuffing themselves. I always try to work the holiday you get holiday pay and a free meal.
Michele
2006-08-21 12:13:33 UTC
i kinda agree with you...i love the food...especially all the pie, but as you should know, pie has a lot of fat and so does other things on thanksgiving
.
2006-08-18 18:55:06 UTC
I love it, my whole family gets together. We watch football, old movies, and eat a ton of food. It's pretty good for me!
Kipper
2006-08-19 17:12:37 UTC
I love it...I hate my family though...brothers and their snotty wives who can't cook, and their no-neck gord-head monster kids....thats why I only have Thanksgiving with my husband and children and friends
2006-08-18 19:01:15 UTC
What about being thankful for the food you have . Many don't even have a morsel.
doggiebike
2006-08-18 18:58:04 UTC
Push away from the table and go for a jog
2006-08-22 12:21:42 UTC
I love it because I LOVE to eat
younglady7826
2006-08-19 06:01:33 UTC
I love Thanksgiving, I love cooking for my family...
thebman120032003
2006-08-19 09:17:20 UTC
If you hate the football games because you think their boring, there is a reason for that. NFL (NOT FOR LADIES)
gracie_may
2006-08-21 18:49:16 UTC
I love thanksgiving!
Tralala
2006-08-22 10:27:41 UTC
Nobody, it`s Thanksgiving!
2006-08-18 18:58:04 UTC
I LIKE TO HAVE A ROMANTIC DINNER WITH JUST ME AND THE TURKEY

SITTING BY THE FIRE WITH A GLASS OF WINE

HE GOBBLES

I GOBBLE HIS ASSS ALL UP
rljmmp
2006-08-18 21:15:20 UTC
What, I love THank Givin'.
lisasbluemoon
2006-08-22 18:05:36 UTC
Luv it, Absolutely Luv it!
Andi
2006-08-22 14:52:55 UTC
i only hate it this year cause my birthday is on it.
2006-08-20 20:17:59 UTC
i like it most years.
averilyn06
2006-08-21 21:08:53 UTC