Question:
What are your favorite foods to eat on Thanksgiving Day?
2006-07-28 17:26:29 UTC
What are your favorite foods to eat on Thanksgiving Day?
26 answers:
flutter_butter_fly
2006-07-28 17:30:12 UTC
Turkey w/dressing & gravy

potato salad

mac and cheese

green beans

egg halves

sweet potato pie

cranberry sauce

yeast rolls
M J
2006-07-29 12:47:39 UTC
Butterball Turkey

Sweet Potato Pudding

Dressing

Cranberries

Pecan Pie

Peach Pie
sqishieears
2006-07-29 07:18:15 UTC
Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Pumkin Pie, Ginger Bread Cake,& lot's of Ready Whip, Wip Cream.Seasoned Stuffing, & Lot's of Love, with Family, & Friends!!!!!. It's the Perfect Recipe.
Garnet
2006-07-28 17:46:38 UTC
Pecan pie, Ham and dressing or(stuffing), mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, cranberry sauce, green bean casserol, broccoli with cheese, ice tea, oh, and a medium slice of Pumpkin pie, and that is not all at one time, but on during the day, A turkey sandwich that night.
Jimmy
2006-07-28 17:31:44 UTC
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, homemade noodles, marinated vegetable medley, cranberry sauce, poached pears, pumpkin pie with whipped cream.....ahhh!
2006-07-28 23:24:26 UTC
1. Pepperidge Farm stuffing

2. Pete's moms carrots

3. Pete's moms brussels sprouts
DJ
2006-07-29 19:45:00 UTC
Mashed potatoes and green bean casserole!

Don't forget the pumpkin pie!!
2006-07-28 21:14:13 UTC
Stuffing! Yum!
Alan G
2006-07-28 19:36:30 UTC
Dressing with gravy, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
2006-07-28 17:30:51 UTC
Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn from my grandpa's garden (frozen), and hot rolls. All of it smothered in turkey gravy.
?
2016-11-03 09:39:33 UTC
Its merely all with regard to the Rolls, dark meat, & gentle meat of the turkey ;]. Thats quite all I Care approximately to tell the reality.. oh & in line with risk The candy yams with marshmallows on precise :D. (Thats how my grandma makes em, she mashes up the yams 'devoid of the exterior and stuff' and then she places marshmallows on precise of the yams)
Angie M
2006-07-29 07:31:59 UTC
Turkey

Salad with Italian dressing

Croutons

Stuffing

Mashed potatoes

Rice

Green beans
knittinmama
2006-07-28 19:09:24 UTC
I prefer Stuffing, and gravy over turkey.
2006-07-28 17:30:24 UTC
Pecan Pie, or yams with marshmallows
ShouldBeWorking
2006-07-28 19:38:05 UTC
Candied yams, turkey, stuffed mushrooms, stuffing, and apple pie.
2006-07-28 17:30:00 UTC
Ham, ham, ham. I hate turkey. Sweet potatoes are yummy
telis_gr1
2006-07-28 17:30:39 UTC
Turkey with potato's and gravy.
Tigger
2006-07-28 19:16:27 UTC
Turkey, my special pecan pumpkin torte, and, well, just about everything!
nas88car300
2006-07-28 17:28:54 UTC
creamed corn turky and pumpkin pie with whip cream
shakes
2006-07-28 19:14:24 UTC
green bean casserole, yams w/ mashmallows
2006-07-28 17:30:56 UTC
turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy
wonder woman
2006-07-28 19:54:43 UTC
turkey
2006-07-28 17:29:38 UTC
sweet potato pie ..
toweljedi42
2006-07-28 21:06:31 UTC
cheese
Veevee
2006-07-29 12:28:53 UTC
eggplant
nats
2006-07-29 02:58:25 UTC
fried rice,chilli chicken,................